Monday, December 8, 2014

The Rhino Hunt


The black rhinoceros in Africa is endangered there trying to protect them but there is a man that pays $350,000 I think that that is really wrong for him to do that but thats my opinion other people may not what do you think? the western black rhinoceros was classified extinct in 2011 with only 500 of them left  people who get lots of ivory from rhinos and elephants if they get caught they don't care because they get lots of money from it. Do you think what they are doing is okay?

1 comment:

  1. I think that what they are doing is really dumb. I think it should be illegal for people to kill endangered animals. They are getting paid to kill animals that are almost all dead anyways. I think that there should be a penalty for killing an animal, not a reward.

    ReplyDelete