Thursday, December 4, 2014

Africa.......


There are many cool thing about Africa. One interesting thing about Africa is the African Elephants. Lots of people are killing African Elephants for their tusks. Elephants Tusks make ivory. Ivory is a very expensive tool or decoration. Ivory is like bone but not a bone. Nowadays it is illegal to kill elephants in any place not just Africa, but people still kill them for money they get this money from trade. Now African Elephants are endangered. This means there are not very many left. I think we need to do something about this. Do you?

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Samaya! Yes, of course I think we should do something about this. I think very strict measures of discipline should be taken. I also found more information on it. I guess they are taking strict measures. A chinese man accused of trying to smuggle a suitcase of ivory, he was faced 5 years in prison and a $230,000 fine in the past poachers could walk out of court with a fine less than 1,000. So you tell me are they taking stricter measures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should do something. We need to have people watching out for the elephants. I know that killing the elephants have been part of their culture but its not right. I think if we make zones where the animal are safe and give people an area to hunt that would be good. So yes I agree we should do something.

    ReplyDelete