Thursday, December 4, 2014

Silverback Mountain Gorillas

Silverback Mountain Gorillas
Silverbacks are one of the most impressive animals in my mind.  Even though there on the edge of extinction they have fought throw it and there population is growing.  Most Silverbacks live in the Virunga Mountain system.  In fact this system ranges in altitude from 2,200 to 4,300 meters (or 7,200-14,100 ft.) plenty of food and room to move around.  The Mountain Gorilla main diet is veggies.  For example most adult males can consume 75 lb of vegetation in a day!  My question for you is would you want be a Silverback?
Please donate or adopt to here!
Gorilla


Who could say no to this face!

2 comments:

  1. I would want to be a silver back because they are much bigger. They are stronger because they weigh over 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in) and 230 kg (510 lb) than any other gorilla in the world.Also they are really protective because whenever a predator attacks it protects it group. So why would i be a silver back all the reason are on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be a silver back gorilla. They look and sound really cool to me. I had no idea that they were on the brink of extinction. I would also like to be a gorilla because i saw that some are 3 times as strong as a normal human.

    ReplyDelete