Wednesday, October 3, 2018

If I had 50 dollars

If I got 50 dollars in a school raffle, then I would save it, because I could easily earn more money by finding a job to earn more money. But, on saving the money, I would save it all for college, so when I grow up, I could have a promising future. At the same time, I would be saving more money so as to looking forward to the future, like buying all the necessary needs for a good, pleasant life (if life is ever pleasant). Another thing I would save those 50 dollars is for a school bus trip, or another who-knows-what thing coming up in my life that will require spending money. The final option, which is probably the best, is don’t spend the money at all, save until I have more money, and then spend some other amount of dollars. It’s always better not to spend a lot of money. To spend 50 dollars won from a school raffle would be wasting an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment