Tuesday, October 2, 2018

How not to spend 50 bucks


First, I don't know how to spend bucks (the dear type). If I was to get $50 then I would save it for later. I would do this because then I could get some great video game that comes out later. This would be a better use of my money than just impulse buying some garbage that I’ll use once. It seems to me that I could use my money on something that has value. I feel as if there are video games that would much better use of my money than a nerf gun.


Image result for money comic

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paragraph was very well written and I enjoy it very much. Also I really enjoy video games more than just a nerf gun that could influence someone to do bad stuff with a gun later in life. Even if your parents won't let you buy games, you could tell them that you want to use your own money and do not want to spend their money. This is a great piece of writing. Keep up the work Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...impulse buying some garbage...Classic!!!

    ReplyDelete