Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Spending $50 101


From my point of view, if I had a windfall of $50 then I would donate $10 to charity. I would keep the rest in the bank for awhile so then it grows with interest rate. I would donate part of the $10 to a Animal Shelter and part of it to a foundation for homeless people. With the remaining $40 I would take out only the money I need at a time. I would spend the remaining $40 mostly on stuff that I don’t really need but I want. I would also spend the money on snacks for school and after school. Finally, I would loan some of it to other people because in my opinion, it’s good to help people. Also the good thing about that is that they need to pay you back. Also, I would keep the remaining money in the back so that I get more money over time so I can do more stuff.

2 comments:

  1. do you realize that getting $10 from interest will take at least 2 years in a savings account.

    ReplyDelete