Tuesday, October 2, 2018

How to spend $50



How to spend $50

If I was ever fortunate enough to win a school raffle for $50. My first urge would be to spend it all but that never happens to me (I never get to). So I would just put $20 in my piggy bank that will probably end up getting used by my parents. Eventually, when they return the money, I would just leave it in my piggy bank for my safe keeping (I never really spend it). On the other hand, with the $30 I would most likely just give directly to my parents so they keep track of it and use it as they please. Sometime that $30 may be used on me anyway so I would have no regrets there. That’s pretty much all I would do with my $50.Image result for spending money calvin and hobbes comics

4 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting take on this project. I didn't think that you would have to give it to your parents. If I were in your case I would say I only have $10 so then I only have to give them $10; then I get to keep $40 for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Seth, if I keep it no matter what my parents would still use it and I never get to spend it.

      Delete
  2. Why do your parents use your money from your own piggy bank?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I realize you really like to save money. But I think you can spend money wisely. For example, you can spend money for your hobby. Will you save all your money when you really get $50?

    ReplyDelete