Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My 50$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If I won 50 dollars in a raffle, the first thing I would probably go shopping and spend at least 75% of it. I seriously don’t understand why people save money. I think the best thing to do is to spend your money. Saving your money makes you a bigger crime target, because your rich and people want to steal money from you. Again, spending money also makes you happier. It gives you new things and helps with your mental health.
The other 25% would probably go to charity because it’s a nice thing to do. Also because the poor kids in Africa need the money more than I do. That’s what I would do if I won 50 dollars, what about you???

3 comments:

  1. people normally save money in case they don't have enough then they have some extra that they have been saving. let's say your in college and you nee money for food, you have money that you have been saving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very kind of you to put 25% of fifty dollars into charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your views about people saving money!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete