Thursday, October 4, 2018

Really Fun Money !!

If I were to win $50, I would combine it with my other money I have and save it all. In fact, since I have a decent amount of money, I would go online to look at clothes and shoes and plan out what i’m going to buy with my money. I would be looking mostly at Nike clothes/shoes and probably jeans. In my opinion I think saving your money rather than spending it all at once is better. If you saved money more often than you’d be able to buy more things (quantity wise or of price). But sometimes I do wonder, what would I do if I won 5 million dollars?

3 comments:

  1. I like how you explained why you think that saving your money is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your ending question. I thought the question was very intriguing and made ME wonder what I would do with five million dollars. I think you used good grammar in the proper places and it made the writing sound cleaner and better opposed to having no grammar. I also like how you told your opinion on weather it's better to save money or not and I like how you said it's better to save money. I saw you mentioned how you wonder what you would do with 5 million dollars, so what would you do with it?

    ReplyDelete