Tuesday, October 2, 2018

My 1st money blog


In my opinion, if I won fifty dollars from a raffle, I would probably spend it and save some. First, I would spend twenty dollars on fortnite v-bucks because I could get new emotes and skins. I don't have many emotes and I have some skins but not many. For example, the battles pass. Second, I would spend twenty dollars on Jake Paul slides because I need new ones. Finally, third, I would save ten dollars on season 7 battles pass. That's what I would do. What would you do with fifty dollars?





Related image











2 comments:

  1. Really, Fortnite and Jake Paul at least get some ricegum merch or soccer jersey, I would rather save it than buy those stuff. Also Fortnite isn't even going to popular in season 7. They already made the game bad in season 7 it's probably going to be worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you should be that negative. If you would do that, I wouldn't you say it on your blog.I don't even like ricegum. I already have soccer jerseys.

      Delete