Thursday, November 15, 2018

Mistrusting Mistakes

I learned how important it can be to trust someone in a big situation. But it can be really hard to know what they are saying is right. Nobody believed Cassandra because she was not an insider and she was too far ahead of everybody else. But people believed Andrew and he was able to convince President Bush. I think Andrew was better at talking and explaining then Cassandra. If I was convincing someone I would have done what Andrew did and have some evidence or information to help support my side. We need to try really hard to convince someone in power to take action. We would need to be really convincing and explain what would happen if we didn't take action. I would list the consequences. It would be hard to explain to people how there is the Alaskan tunnel and the things that are down there. It would be hard to convince people about it. This is because I doubt anybody knows about it. But someone still needs to try to convince people to take action there. Will you try and convince someone about something bad to happen in the future?

1 comment:

  1. For the question at the end, I think that I would try to convince them if it was something about something possibly bad to my family. Even if it was super hard to convince them about me telling something is wrong. Also good on the hard work put into this.

    ReplyDelete