Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Cassanrda is cursed. Are you?

From the podcast Hidden Brain I learned that real life Cassandras have a tough time convincing people, but some of those people can get over the curse using some different methods. So for you Cassandras out there I'm going to be telling you some of the methods that I learned from the podcast. One of the methods that I learned was finding data so that the person you trying to convey the information to believes you. Another method is trying to get close to the person so that they trust you and believe you immediately. The last method is to draw a connection from what you are trying to say and the person so that they think it's important. So using these methods I challenge you guys out there to try to persuade someone. This cat drew a connection to persuade.

Image result for comic persuading

No comments:

Post a Comment