Thursday, November 15, 2018

ThE cAsSaNdRa EfFeCt #2

How I might have someone listen to me is to get evidence that I said or did it. I would be like a crime scene. Bring some new evidence. If they still didn't believe me I would probably just leave them and say, "If you won't listen to me than bye." At least in my mind that's how it went. Then maybe I would move onto someone else and try to convince them to my thing. The thing that i'm trying to prove would be difficult to convince but maybe someone would believe me.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea. Its a good way to get your point across to the public. The only issue I see in the future is that you give up on so easy If you wold try them until its annoying then maybe they will listen to you to get it over with. I like the idea and effort tho.

    ReplyDelete