Thursday, November 15, 2018

We Need Some Febreze!


We Need Some Febreze!
     
     I don't know if my thoughts would change about the Alaskan tunnel if I was able to visit it. The people on the podcast were really throwing me for a loop when they started to talk about the smell. Will air freshener change the smell? Probably for only like two seconds. I don't know about you but, I am not eager to smell a bunch of rotting organic material. At the same time, it could be interesting to see basically pure history! Yes, your nose hairs will probably burn off but it would be cool to learn even more about why this happens. You could think of it as a historic ice sculpture. Now all you need to do is buy yourself a plane ticket to Alaska (or drive I guess) and don't forget to bring your air freshener!

No comments:

Post a Comment