Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Alaskan Tunnel's effect on the brain dun dun dun!!!!!!!

         Hello, you are about to read my blog post about the Alaskan Tunnel's effect on the brain. If I had visited the Alaskan tunnel that is spoken about in the podcast I'm almost positive that I would have a different view of everything. Visiting the tunnel would probably make me think more carefully about how much it can affect the world. Because I only listened to the podcast I can't actually get a great idea of the real life size of the tunnel and how much carbon is being released. If I had seen it in person then I would know the actually size of the tunnel and I would be able to get a better idea about how much damage the permafrost could actually cause in our world and what would happen to us if the damage does take place. So now I'm challenging you to make to comment on a post about the Alaskan Tunnel's effect on the brain

3 comments:

  1. the is a good way to inform other people about the warning sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree on the alaskan tunnel and how it would change my view on things, I didn't see in your post how you would tell people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You added way more good details than i did

    ReplyDelete