Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Alaskan tunnel...

       My thoughts might be different today if I had the chance to visit the Alaskan tunnel because the dude was talking about many people don't know about permafrost and how it affects the world. Right now I don't really know how big this tunnel is and if it really does affect the world like the dude says. Like most people I don't really believe what he says unless I see it in person, and if I see it in person I think my thoughts would be different today. How might this change your thoughts if you had the chance to visit the Alaskan tunnel???

1 comment:

  1. I usually only look at my friends posts so I’m new here :) (don’t worry I am not counting this part to my entire word count.)
    I like how you say “the dude” instead of something else like his actual name, it gives you more of a voice. Talking about things you did say I definitely agree “Like most people I don't really believe what he says unless I see it in person” typically I need to see something, have it set right in front of me, for me to understand. Personally how would you feel if most of the Carbon Dioxide from the permafrost tunnel was released into the atmosphere?

    ReplyDelete