Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Ignoring Warnings

I think people should listen to other people's warnings because if you don't there could be huge consequences. Like the permafrost no one is listening to it and there is going to be huge consequences later. Because the permafrost will melt releasing a bunch of carbon dioxide. If I went there I would make a video about the permafrost and say in the future all this will melt and everybody in Louisiana is going to lose their homes because Louisiana will sink and some parts of Manhattan is also going to sink if don't do something about this.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is true because the permafrost is melting but not many people care about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rikhil, I appreciate how you addressed specific locations to prove your statement on global warming. I also appreciate how you not only wrote about the Cassandra Curse, you also addressed an issue which is very similar to the Cassandra Curse. But, I have one thing to address. You forgot to explain what the Cassandra Curse even is. If someone started to read this blog, they would have no idea of what the Cassandra Curse is. They would be clueless before and after reading this blog post. So next time, please explain what something is before you talk about it. Can you explain the full story of the Cassandra Curse?

    ReplyDelete