Sunday, March 26, 2017

Food in the north







                          Food in the north



The food of North Africa has been heavily influenced over the centuries yet the ingredients brought by traders, invaders and migrants.
The Arabs introduced spices such as saffron, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Sweet pastries and other baked foods were brought by the Ottoman Turks. They have lots of different ingredients from trading and in their farming to.They have very delicious food in their counties but some ingredients are still not grower in the crops they trade

1 comment:

  1. I really like what yore writting about but you some minor spelling errors like' but some ingredients are still not grower'' But besides that I Really liked hoe you described everything and how they cooked it too. I also have a connection I ve had Turkish food and I did not like it.

    ReplyDelete