Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Endangered African Elephants 😔😔


African elephant the largest land animals on earth. I am doing this blog because these big beautiful animals are interchanged and soon if we don't help these animals they will be extinct.they are endangered because some people illegally kill elephants for their tusk and destruction of their habitat.African elephants live for about 60-70 years but since people our killing the they our not live for as long as the should live for. What do you think you can do to help save these animals?
Image result for african elephants

2 comments:

  1. I think that is so sad that the African Elephants are endangered. They are so cute. You see them at zoos and you wouldn't think that they are endangered. Elephants are the largest animal on earth why are people killing them if it is their habitat? I wonder if the people just hate elephants or what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had also looked into the topic of elephants. I was sad when I found out that people would kill and beautiful animal like an elephant just for its tusks. I really hope that people would notice what they are doing to these poor elephants and would think of how the world would be like without elephants.

    ReplyDelete