Thursday, March 23, 2017

vulnerable lions 






African lions are now at a decreasing rate they are vulnerable they are coming  close  to extinction  there population is decreasing poachers is the main problem thut then again they are ey hunt for game one of the most beloved lion just walked a bit out of its border and it was killed by a poacher. Lions are one f my animals because they have a family thy do things together but they are independent that is one of my favorite they are fierce and they are still together. to see these lions be extinct would be horrible they are a great species and for them to be gone would be a devastation plus the food chain would go crazy zebras gazelle would grow substantially   we would be in a crisis this concerns me i love other animals but this one s in the great 8 a amout of animals considered to be the hardest to hunt so when they get one they sell them but i believe we can change that with more wilderness properties not only will be able to save lions but other animals too.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your post was great.I share similar feelings abut the lions.Your point about the food-chain being affected was a new thought to me.My essay was abut endangered species s well.People are the main causes to both of our animals.I hope humans will do more to protect the animals.

    ReplyDelete